Did You Know?

We take stewardship seriously. And we know that every dol­lar given through the ministry was someone’s sacrifice  and has a purpose to fulfill and a difference to make. With  this in mind, we are very intentional about keeping a lean staff that is primarily focused on the essentials.

74% Ministry Team

26% Operations/Outreach

100% Dedicated to your community

In total, Cherry Street Mission Ministries employs a total of 62 employees, 48 of which are full time.The 74% of our team serving through direct ministry to guests includes seven Ministry Leaders, three Chefs,15 Housing Stabilization Advocates, and 21 Ready For Life Advocates. The other 26% is comprised of those whose ministry is to keep the mission functioning through operations and outreach.